It’s easy to consign an item at JAMS Music! If you’re tired of dealing with online classifieds, shipping hassles and meeting strangers at some random location, consider selling through used gear at JAMS Music.
What is consignment? It’s when a store brokers the sale of your used item. So, if you have a desirable item you’re trying to sell, let us do the work for you. Items must be in good working condition. We do have certainly guidelines for what we choose to consign, however consignment terms remain the same for all items. Contact us, and we’ll let you know if we can help. These are the basic terms of consignment:
- JAMS Music and the Seller agree to an amount to sell the item for, not including sales tax.
- A twenty percent (20%) consignment fee retained by JAMS Music applies to the sale price. For example, an item that sells at $100 means JAMS Music keeps 20% and the Seller keeps 80%, or in this case, $80. Sales tax is applied to the sale price.
- Consigned items are not returnable for any reason.
- The Seller will receive payment for the sold item no sooner than seven days (7) after the sale of the item by company check.
- Consigned items are not covered under any warranty unless the manufacturer of the item specifies a continuance of warranty coverage beyond the original owner.
- Items on consignment at JAMS Music are covered under our store insurance policy.
Available consignments for sale:
- Eastman Hollow-Body Electric Guitar
- Orange Jim Root Tiny Terror Guitar Amplifier Head
- Orange Jim Root 2×12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Orange Thunderverb 50 Guitar Head
- Line 6 Low Down 150 Bass Guitar Combo Amp w/ foot pedal