You’ll feel right at home in our comfortable music rooms. We have the best lesson rooms in the East Bay that feature heavily insulated walls, sound diffusion panels, crisp clean lighting, large windows on the doors, and air conditioning.
Lessons offered include guitar, bass guitar, orchestral and upright bass, violin, banjo, mandolin, ukulele, piano, drums, clarinet, saxophone, flute, oboe, trumpet, French horn, and voice.
We have professional, fun, and passionate teachers who want to help you expand and grow your musicianship. Our teachers not only spend their time giving lessons, but also are active working musicians, and their real-life experiences are a great attribute to have. Whether you’re just starting out, a couch picker, playing in a band, or looking to perfect a skill, our teachers can help you!
Here are some useful facts:
- Lessons are between $30.00 and $40.00 per half hour, paid directly to the teacher with cash or check
- Lessons are paid in blocks of four at a time
- Payment is made directly to the teacher, cash or check
- You tell us a day and time that works for you, and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule
- If you need to skip a lesson, please notify either JAMS Music or your teacher directly prior to 24 hours of your lesson time
- You will be charged for any lessons skipped or last-minute notification
- Once you choose a day and time, that is your day and time. You can work out a change in schedule with your teacher.
- There are no refunds on lessons