Unique Rent-to-Rent Program offered to Public
Brass, Woodwind, and Percussion rentals are available at JAMS Music. We offer quality student and intermediate instruments from Buffet, Besson, Gemeinhardt, and CB Percussion. Students in school marching and concert bands can be confident playing an instrument that is built well and sounds great. Our Rent-to-Rent program is the most accommodating rental program in the Tri-Valley. Here are some important facts on our program:
- Instruments are a month-to-month rental in a rent-to-rent contract.
- We have incentives at the 4 and 10 month mark for purchase of another instrument in the same family.
- There is no minimum rental period, you simply pay for your first month of rent.
- Rental instruments may be returned at any time. Rentals are not pro-rated or refundable.
- Special discounted prices off of the list price at four months and ten months of consecutive rental.
- Free maintenance on normal wear and tear of instrument. Does not include dents, bent keys, or other damages that may occur through misuse of instrument (such as driving over the instrument with your car, or hitting your sibling with it).
If you have any questions about the program or availability of instruments, just give us a call. Questions can be sent to JAMS Music Band Instrument Repair Technician and Band Department Head, Ian Hart, at firstname.lastname@example.org