We are the San Francisco East Bay’s premier dealer for Taylor Guitars. You won’t find a better selection with modified, limited, and custom models anywhere in the East Bay. We also hold exciting Taylor sponsored events such as the Taylor Guitars Road Show from time to time.
If you’ve been thinking about making that custom guitar of your dreams, come in and talk to us. We’ll help you through the Custom Guitar build process. Build time on custom instruments is roughly six weeks. Times may vary.
JAMS Music is a Taylor Guitars Authorized Silver Level Repair Facility. We can service your instrument with our fantastic technician, Brian Hart. Come talk to us if your instrument needs factory servicing.
Special financing through Synchrony Bank with easy no money down, 0% interest for 6, 12, or 18 month payment options available for qualified applicants.
Below is a list of in-stock Taylor Guitars. Please contact the store with inquiries.
- T5 Classic
- T5z Classic DLX
- T5z Classic DLX – Fiesta Red
- T5z Custom Pro – Denim Blue
- T5z Custom Cocobolo – 2017 Fall Limited
Acoustic & Acoustic/Electric Guitars
- BT1 – Baby Taylor
- BT2 – Baby Taylor Mahogany
- BBT – Big Baby – JAMS Music’s most popular guitar!
- BBT-LH – Big Baby Left Handed (coming soon)
- GS Mini
- GS Mini Mahogany (coming soon)
- GS Mini-E Rosewood
- GS Mini-E Koa
- Academy 10
- Academy 10e
- Academy 12
- Academy 12e
- 150e 12-string
- 214ce-BLK DLX (coming soon)
- 214ce-SB DLX
- 224ce-Koa DLX
- 312ce 12-Fret
- 324 – 1-7/8″ Wide Nut
- 322ce 12-Fret
- 326e-Baritone 8 String – 2017 Fall Limited
- 356ce 12-String
- 418ce-Rosewood w/ Florentine Cutaway
- 510e – Short scale with slotted headstock
- 514ce – Walnut back/sides, Torrefied Sitka Spruce Top – 2017 Fall Limited
- 522ce-12 Fret
- 552ce 12-Fret 12 String
- 710e Western Sunburst
- 712ce-12 Fret Western Sunburst
- 714ce Natural
- 714ce Shaded Edgeburst with Koa back/side, Sitka Spruce top – 2017 Fall Limited
- 812ce-12 Fret
- K22ce-12 Fret (coming soon)
- 914ce (coming soon)
- Custom 12-Fret – Handpicked woods by JAMS Music staff at the Taylor Factor – Grand Auditorium Body w/ short scale neck, 12-fret joint. Walnut back/sides, Western Red Cedar top, Special Ebony neck/headstock cap
List updated 10/18/2017