Unique Rent-to-Rent Program offered to Public
Brass, Woodwind, and Percussion rentals are available at JAMS Music. We offer quality student and intermediate instruments from Buffet, Besson, Gemeinhardt, and CB Percussion. Students in school marching and concert bands can be confident playing an instrument that is built well and sounds great. Our Rent-to-Rent program is the most accommodating rental program in the Tri-Valley. Here are some important facts on our program:
- Instruments are a month-to-month rental in a rent-to-rent contract.
- We have incentives at the four (4) and ten (10) month mark for purchase of another instrument in the same family and price point of instruments. At four months, we will apply a 10% discount off of a new instrument, and at ten months, we apply a 15% discount off a new instrument.
- There is no minimum rental period, you simply pay for your first month of rent.
- Rental instruments may be returned at any time. Rentals are not pro-rated or refundable.
- Special discounted prices off of the list price at four months and ten months of consecutive rental.
- Free maintenance on normal wear and tear of instrument. Does not include dents, bent keys, or other damages that may occur through misuse of instrument (such as driving over the instrument with your car, or hitting your sibling with it).
- We offer a No-Hassle Damage Coverage on all rentals for an additional $5.00 per month. Any servicing, damage, or destruction is replaced at no additional cost so long as the instrument and case is returned to the store, and the instrument is not willfully destroyed. This is a great piece-of-mind for parents concerned about their child being responsible for an expensive instrument.
If you have any questions about the program or availability of instruments, just give us a call at 925-828-5267. Questions can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.